Less than 2 weeks to go till Æthelmearc Kingdom Twelfth Night!
• Sent in your reservation? (Even if you’re off-board, your
pre-registration will save you time/trouble at check-in. Plus, large
groups may request pre-seating so you and your friends can sit together.)
• Posted on the event’s Facebook page that you are planning to attend
and invited all your Facebook friends to come, too? (No? Find us here: https://www.facebook.com/events/663432110413436/)
• Put the finishing touches on your new finery?
• Found a mask to wear for the masked ball? (Or are you planning to shop
for one at the event? For links to the merchants’ websites, click here:
• Practiced your best songs/stories for the Kingdom Bardic Championship
(for those who wish to compete) or the Bardic Showcase (for those wishing
to perform but not compete)?
• Thought about which tasty beverage(s) you want to share at the Brewers’
Guild Roundtable/ Competition and what you’ll donate to the Tasters’ Tavern?
• Created a gift for the Kingdom Gifts Display or a scroll blank for the
Scroll Blank Challenge? (For gift suggestions, go to
for the Challenge may be found at aethelmearc-scribes.org/ )
• Gathered your feastgear? (The First Course is included in the site fee
and will be available to all. YUM!)
• Contacted Lord Silvester Burchardt (doug_shannon AT hotmail DOT com) if
you have mobility issues?
• Contacted Baroness Bronwyn MacFhionghuin (damebronwynacg AT gmail DOT
com) if you have dietary concerns?
• Confirmed your hotel room or crash space accommodations? (For local
hotels or crash space info, click here:
• Visited the event website for details, including schedule, menu, and
map? (If not, check it out at
We hope to see you there!