Greetings, this missive is for those attending Gulf Wars with Æthelmearc.
Their Majesties thank you for crusading to the southern climes with Them! A
couple of details you may want to know.
1. If you happen to Facebook, please do join the group “AEthelmearc Goes to
Gulf Wars”. It’s not necessary, but it is a handy thing.
2. As is traditional, there will be a Kingdom Court in the Æthelmearc
encampment during Gulf Wars. It will be Thursday at about 7pm.
3. Dona Illadore has offered to run a meal plan, and it looks mighty
tasty!! However, you must contact Sir Koredono at koredono at gmail dot com by
the end of today (3/10) at 9pm if you want in. Or comment on the relevant
post on the Facebook group.
• The meal plan will consist of breakfast and dinner each day; everyone is
on their own for lunch;
• Breakfast will consist of oatmeal, eggs (probably scrambled and
hardboiled), fruit (probably bananas and oranges), commercially-produced
muffins and pop-tarts, along with coffee (I think);
• Dinners will consist of whatever Illadore comes up with (she has a menu
already), but there will be vegetarian / non-mammal options for each night;
if you have more specific dietary requirements, you’ll have to speak with
Illadore either online or on site;
• The cost for being on the entire meal plan will be $35 for 5 days,
Monday-Friday (plus breakfast Saturday); if you want to be on for *just*
breakfast or *just* dinner we can do that, but you must be on for the
entire week, or not at all. Also, each person must help with prep /
clean-up once or twice (depending on numbers), to spread the labor and not
overburden Illadore. Note that this is a personal endeavor and uses
personal funds, not SCA funds.
4. Their Majesties are trying to compile of list of folks from Aethelmearc
that are going, but are having a difficult time. If you’re going (and
haven’t been commenting such on the Facebook group), please drop me a line at krista.cogan at gmail dot com.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
In Levitate et Caritate,
Mistress Hilderun, co-Head of Court to King Titus and Queen Anna Leigh