We will meet in the Barony of the Rhydderich Hael on Sunday, March 6th, 2016 at 10 AM at The Corner Bakery Cafe in Amherst NY.
[ Corner Bakery Cafe, 1551 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Amherst NY 14228, (716) 725-6280 ]
• We will discuss the most recent internal and external Æthelmearc letters.
• We will eat breakfast, including tasty bacon.
• We will discuss YOUR recent heraldry submissions.
• We will eat tasty bacon!
• We will discuss neat ways to display your heraldry once it’s registered.
• Did we mention eating tasty bacon?
Beginners welcome! This is intended for people who want to learn heraldry.
No experience necessary. Please forward this to any websites or groups that may be interested.
Take your best route to Route 290, Exit #3 for US Route 62/Niagara Falls Boulevard. Turn south. Travel a half mile and turn left onto Romney Drive to enter the Burlington Coat Factory plaza. Corner Bakery Cafe is in the plaza.
The next Heraldry Breakfast will be in yet-to-be-determined location after Ice Dragon.
If your Region Four group would be interested in hosting the next breakfast, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
In Heraldic Service,
Dagonell Whitehorn, Western NY Herald
Cigfran Heronter, Heronter Herald