An SCA device can be viewed as a Rohrschach test to learn more about the Scadian who registered it. Let’s see what these devices tell us about their owners, shall we?
Last year this was one of our most popular articles. Who knew? So since we are all about shamelessly racking up the views, we’re doing it again!
These are some actual registered devices of people in Æthelmearc. Please note that this is all intended in good fun, and since these belong to people we call friends, we hope it’s taken that way!
Stop by later to learn who these arms belong to!
- If you’re driving down the road in Calontir and see these things hovering on the horizon, turn around. Fast.
2. It looks like Dracula was hungry for bat tonight.
3. Algae problem in your pool? No worries, our unicorn service will take care of it!
4. Yes, those are bunnies. Playing bagpipes. Wielding swords. Your argument is invalid.
5. You get a butterfly, and you, and you, and you. Butterflies for everyone!
6. Someone has it out for the Geiko gecko.
7. Why did the heron cross the river? You’ll have to ask these guys…
8. Is it the plague?
9. If only I could get my cat to help out in the garden like that.
10. Not taking any chances on our luck, are we?
11. Why yes, those are her monkeys and her circus.
12. Owls’ eyes? Glasses? We’re not sure.
13. Ramming speed!
14. Kill it! Kill it! Dead, dead, dead! Whew, that was a close one.
15. Look! Deer swimming toward us! It’s venison for dinner tonight!
16. When just one Thor isn’t enough….
17. Levitating wyverns!
Bonus points if you can identify the owners of these arms!
Happy April Fool’s Day!
It’s all Arianna’s fault.
All images taken from the Æthelmearc Kingdom Roll of Arms, which is maintained by Mistress Alheydis von Körckhingen.