• We will discuss the most recent internal and external Æthelmearc letters.
• We will eat breakfast, including tasty bacon.
• We will discuss YOUR recent heraldry submissions.
• We will eat tasty bacon!
• We will discuss neat ways to display your heraldry once it’s registered.
• Did we mention eating tasty bacon?
Beginners welcome! This is intended for people who want to learn heraldry.
No experience necessary. Please forward this to any websites or groups that may be interested.
Take Route 86 East to the Cuba Exit 28. From the exit ramp take a right on to Route 305 South. This will take you through the Village of Cuba. Stay on Route 305 for approximately 14 miles. Sprague’s is on the left about 1 mile from the Village of Portville.
The next Heraldry Breakfast will hopefully be in Thescorre sometime in November.
In Heraldic Service,
Dagonell Whitehorn, Western NY Herald
Cigfran Heronter, Heronter Herald