A great gift for a special someone who LOVES embroidery is surprise
reservation for the upcoming all-embroidery event, “Academy of St. Clare of Assisi: MORE Stitches in Time,” which will be hosted March 31 to April 2 by the Shire of Abhainn Ciach Ghlais.
At “Academy of St. Clare of Assisi: MORE Stitches in Time,” students choose classes suited to THEIR level and interests.
And instead of an unfinished sampler that gets tossed in a drawer, your
special someone could go home with:
- a beaded pouch (Class limited to 8 students!)
- an emboidered book cover (Class limited to 10 students!)
- a Viking-style bag to embellish (Class limited to 10 students!)
- an Elizabethan-style flower to applique (Class limited to 20 students!)
- a pair of embroidered cuffs to add pizazz to a garment (Class limited to 15 students!)
PLEASE NOTE: Classes with limits are filling up quickly! So, too, are the bunk spaces in the HEATED cabin. To avoid disappointment, mail your special someone’s reservation TODAY!
Need more info?
Visit this website for details!
(See last year’s Gazette article here.)
Hope you can join us!
Mistress Alicia Langland