- Hard-boiled eggs
- Tasty Maghmuma (beef pie)
- Another Maghmuma (chicken pie)
- A Vegetable Dish (gourd soup)
- Aqras (cookies)
- Peach drink
- Cold Dish of Beans
- Fresh Yogurt
- Flatbread (Nabatean Water Bread)
- Another Barida (chicken with mustard sauce)
- Pomegranate sauce
- Dressed Carrots
- Rice and Beans
- Sikbaj (roasted beef)
- Bazmaward (rolled sandwich)
- Tardin (thin lamb patties)
- A Turnip Dish
- Judhaba of Bananas
- Halwa Mahshuwwa (cookies stuffed with nuts)
Coffee, tea, water and grape juice served throughout.
All dishes subject to change to to cost or availability.
Gluten-free and vegetarian versions will be available. (Prior notification of allergy/dietary needs are greatly appreciated.)
Any questions or allergy concerns should be emailed to the cook.
Preliminary schedule for the day:
- 9 am site opens
- 10:30 am Last Court of Their Majesties Marcus and Margerite, followed by the Coronation of Timothy and Gabrielle
- 12:00 to 1:00 lunch
- 1:00 Lists open for heavy and fencing tournaments on the lawn (weather permitting); gaming and other diverse arts in the hall; Their Majesties Timothy and Gabrielle sit in state
- 4:30 First Court of Timothy & Gabrielle
- 6:30 Feast
- 9:00 site closes
The event Facebook page is here.
The official announcement is here.