- The A&S Display is separate from the Queen’s Prize Tourney.
- The A&S Display is open to all. No registration is needed. Just come, set, & display your work. Easy-Peasy!
- The Queen’s Prize Tourney is open to all NON-Laurels.
- The Queen’s Prize Tourney is by registration only.
- 5. For planning purposes, the Registration closes Thursday night (TONIGHT) at midnight.
Please register before 11:59 PM, Thursday, May 4th! Registration forms may be found here.
From Lady Elena de la Palma, Event Steward:
I’m excited to share the dayboard menu Lady Magdalena Txoperena has created for the A&S Faire and Queen’s Prize Tourney.
- Red Popcorn – Red corn, chili powder, salt
- Blue Popcorn – Blue corn, salt
- Tortillas and Totopos – Corn masa, some with chiles
- Vegetable and Fruit Sticks – Carrots, cucumbers, jicama, mango, pineapple
- Guacamole – Avocadoes, tomatoes, tomatillos, onion, salt
- Salsas – Assorted peppers, onion, tomato, tomatillo, pepitas, salt, pepper,
- cocoa powder, honey
- Alegrías – Popped amaranth, sugar, honey, salt
- Atole – Masa, flavoring, piloncillo
- Chia Water – Chia, pineapple, sugar
- Chocolate – Cocoa powder, cocoa butter, cocoa nibs, honey, chile powder, salt
- Chilaquiles de Huevo (served for breakfast) – Eggs scrambled in sauce of tomato, onion, peppers, salt, pepper
- Caldo de Pavo (Turkey Broth Soup) – Turkey, carrots, corn, onion, salt, pepper
- Frijoles de Olla (Beans with Onion) – Black beans, peppers, onion
- Rabbit Pipián Tamal Balls (Rabbit Tamale Balls) – Rabbit, pepitas, red peppers, salt, onion, masa
- Pescado en Salsa de Tomate (Fish in Tomato Sauce) – Tilapia/cod, tomato, onion, chiles, salt, pepper