Every year, we rely on many hands to keep the tournament running smoothly, and this year is no different. If you are so inclined, we are looking for volunteers to assist us with the following tasks:
- Setting up the pantry shelter, judges’ area, and wash station (preferably done Friday evening)
- Digging the fire trench (preferably Friday evening, but Saturday morning/afternoon is fine, too)
- Building the initial fire for cooking (Sunday morning)
- Running fire wood when we get low (Sunday)
- Putting pantry items out on shelves (Sunday morning)
- Monitoring the water cooler to make sure it stays full (Sunday)
The event is scheduled for Shoot in the Wildwood, September 1 @ 5:00 pm – September 4 @ 11:00 am, in the Barony of Delftwood.
Please let me and/or Sebastian know if you think you can help us out in any way to get the tournament ready for our cooks. Thank you so much in advance!