In these strange times, the Kingdom’s people may not be able to enjoy one another’s presence, but many Æthelmearcers have been hard at work, ensuring that eSCA is alive and well! Below you’ll find information on:
- Royal Court this Saturday online – the Court Ætherial
- How to list your eSCA activity on the Kingdom Calendar
- How to reserve your Zoom Room for your eSCA activity, courtesy of the Kingdom
- Zoom connection testing times (today, tomorrow and Saturday) and instructions – for anyone attending any Zoom session
- A list of eSCA A&S resources across the Knowne World
Their Majesties Timothy and Gabrielle will be hosting a Court Ætherial on Saturday, March 28th, at 1pm! They will be awarding all accolades for the remainder of Their Reign, except Peerages.
- They have called forth all recipients to attend. Click here for the list of gentles.
- See Court via Zoom, YouTube, or Facebook Live!
- Zoom – Here’s the link: https://zoom.us/j/835274613 . See also the Kingdom Zoom Calendar to add to your personal calendar
- Facebook Live – Will stream on the Kingdom Facebook Page. But here’s a Facebook event for your Facebook calendar
- YouTube – Court will be recorded and uploaded to AETube afterwards
- More questions on Meeting ID, logistics, call-in options, troubleshooting and more? Check out the Q&A.
- See below for Zoom testing!
If you are hosting any SCA-related activity online (classes, meetings, demonstrations, socials), it can now be added to the Kingdom Calendar! This can be both personally-hosted or local-branch hosted.
- Or navigate from aethelmearc.org: Events (dropdown at top) > List of Online Activities (dropdown) > Online Activity Submission Form
If you need a virtual place to hold an SCA online activity, the Kingdom now has a Zoom account that you can use! There are 8 virtual rooms that can be used simultaneously, so don’t be shy! To request:
- Or navigate from aethelmearc.org: Events (dropdown at top) > List of Online Activities (dropdown) > Zoom Room Schedule and Sign-Ups
There will be several sessions for the Kingdom’s populace to try out and test their Zoom connections:
The A&S Office has compiled a list of A&S online resources across the known world! See the Æthelmearc Gazette article here.
Let’s hear VIVANT to these gentles who are making our eSCA experience excellent!
- THL Summaya al Gaziyyah – Kingdom Social Media Officer (Zoom Project, Social Media Moderating and Updates)
- Baroness Amalie Reinhart – Kingdom Webminister (Online Activities Project, Zoom Project, Kingdom Website Updates, AEtube)
- Baron Tassin Tresseaul – Kingdom Calendar Scheduler (Online Activities Project)
- Mistress Elska a Farfjelli – Deputy A&S Minister (Compiled eSCA A&S)