Good Day, Æthelmearc.
My tenure as Pennsic Chamberlain will be up as of War Practice 2019. At this time I am looking for an individual/individuals interested in taking on the role and responsibilities of Pennsic Chamberlain.
- To keep a catalog and maintain the Kingdom owned equipment in the Pennsic/Kingdom trailer (housed at Coopers Lake Campground)
- Report to the Kingdom Exchequer regularly on the status and state of this equipment.
- Advise the Æthelmearc Financial Committee on purchases and disbursement of equipment in the Pennsic/Kingdom Trailer
- Provide access to this equipment to individuals approved by the Kingdom Exchequer, primarily at Æthelmearc War Practice and Pennsic.
- To coordinate the access and maintenance of this equipment; primarily at Pennsic.
- Live close to, or possess a willingness to drive to the trailer during the year to perform periodic inspections of the trailer and its contents.
- Interested parties will find having access to a truck or a cargo capable vehicle useful.
- Ability to perform minor repairs is suggested, but not required.
Applications for this position should be returned to me at email@example.com. Please include “Pennsic Chamberlain” in the subject of your e-mail.
Mester Meszaros Janos